Terms and condition of use
By joining MyVictories, you acknowledge having read and accept the Terms and Conditions below and all legal and regulatory measures in force.
MyVictories is a website edited by HEALTHME, dedicated to people with chronic conditions, to their relatives and caregivers, and to patient associations.
Registration on MyVictories is free and anonymous, the costs of Internet access shall be payable by users.
Services provided on MyVictories don't in any way substitute to medical consultation of healthcare professionals for any medical decision. In particular, you must not use informations posted by members on MyVictories to make a diagnosis or a treatment.
As member of MyVictories, you expressly agree that the content you posted does not :
- post for commercial or advertising purposes;
- contravene morality, public order, laws and regulations in the member's country of practice, or the rights of others;
- contain comments that might be considered slanderous, violent or inciting violence, abusive, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, religious, racist or xenophobic, pornographic, pedophile, revisionist or negationist;
- usurp a name or a company name;
- totally or partially assume content protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and for which you do not have rights, as well as messages constituting trademark infringement;
- misuse the service to carry out propaganda, prospecting, soliciting or proselytising, for professional, commercial or political ends.
A moderation a posteriori is implemented to ensure compliance with these rules. Member can also report any abuse from member who does not follow these rules.
HEALTHME therefore reserves the right to delete any content which does not comply with these rules or ask member to change its content.
Moreover, member of MyVictories agree to be solely responsible for the content they post. Healthme does not check if content posted is scientifically or medically relevant or does not form any opinion about content posted by members.
Finally, when you add a content to your diary, you can choose every time the visibility private or public. A private content is not seen by other members. A public content is seen by everyone on your diary. You can also choose the visibility private or public for every data provided on your profile.
Personal Data Security
You are responsible for taking all reasonable measures to ensure that no unauthorised person accesses the platform using your login.
In addition, each member is fully responsible for all activities that occur with the use of their identity. Members agree to immediately notify HEALTHME of any unauthorised use of the platform or any other breach of security.
Healthme respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal data submitted to the site by members. The website satifies the legal requirements included those regarding privacy. Personal information held on members (such as email address) are not transmitted to third parties. For more information on our Confidentiality Policy, please see Confidentiality.
Deactivation of your account
You may deactivate your account on MyVictories at any time for any reason by sending an email at email@example.com.
If you don't use anymore MyVictories, your account can be deactivated after a prolonged inactivity period if no content have been added since your registration.
Date of latest update: October 2, 2014